Currently 100% of pupils are availing of the current Book Rental Scheme and we are continuing with this scheme for the school year 2020/21
What will the scheme cover:
* Textbooks, Workbooks, Copy books, Stationery (Junior Infants will pay a stationery subsidy of €40 to the teacher – this is not included), Online reading resources and Irish programs
In addition, to make it even more convenient, the scheme also includes the Classroom Resources and Art contribution.
The scheme provides significant savings, as well as the convenience of having it all done for you before your child starts holidays in June 2020.
The total cost of the scheme this year will be
- €105 per pupil.
- Incoming Junior Infant €105 plus €40 stationery subsidy to the teacher
Pupils not part of the scheme must do the following
- Source and pay for all of books on book list
- Pay directly to the school:
- €20 for Costs of Online reading resources and programs
- €40 Classroom Resources and Art Contribution
- €4 Homework Journal
Once you sign up for the scheme we start to buy and prepare books for you, therefore €20 of the fee is non-refundable.
The plan is to collect payment for the scheme in early May – most likely the first week. This will ensure that your child receives their books in June.
Book bags are now ready for collection for children going into Junior Infants to Third class in September 2020. Last collection 3rd July 2020 at 12 pm.
Book bags for children in 4th class to 6th class and all other uncollected books will be available for collection from 24th August 2020.
All payments must be made in full before collection.
The Book Rental Committee
St. Patrick’s National School